26 July 2017
‘CLUB PPG CANALSIDE’ MEMBERSHIP LAUNCHED
Get exclusive benefits by becoming a ‘Club PPG Canalside’ member for Town’s 2017/18 Premier League season.The revamped membership replaces the existing PPG Canalside ‘Social Membership’ and grants benefits such as entry to PPG Canalside on match days as well as special discounts, offers and promotions.
The full benefits of the membership are as follows:
- Entry to PPG Canalside on Huddersfield Town home match days
- Free access to the Perrys Vauxhall Fanzone on match days
- Weekday use of PPG Canalside facilities (excluding gym)
- 10% discount on all new room hire packages
- Special discounts, offers and promotions throughout the season
- Watch live matches on Sky TV and BT Sports at PPG Canalside
- Match day car parking available for only £5 per match per car
- Monthly PPG Canalside newsletter
The membership runs from 1 August 2017 to the 31 July 2018 with membership now priced at a reduced cost of just £5. All accompanied Under-18s will not need to join 'Club PPG Canalside'.If you are interested in becoming a ‘Club PPG Canalside’ member then please pick up an application form from Reception at PPG Canalside from Monday 24 July 2017.
We kindly ask that both new and existing members complete a form if they would like to join. Details for the collection of the membership packs will be announced in due course.A limited number of ‘Premier Car Parking’ passes are also available to members at an additional cost of £75; that guarantees one car parking space at PPG Canalside for ALL home Premier League match days.
Blue & White Foundation members will continue to receive FREE Club PPG Canalside Membership, but MUST complete an application form to be issued with a membership card; that will give them access to all the benefits of being a ‘Club PPG Canalside’ member.
Founder members are NOT required to join ‘Club PPG Canalside’; renewal for Founder members will be in January 2018.
Non-'Club PPG Canalside' members will still be welcome at the Club's Training Ground on a match day, however there will be a pay-on-the-gate charge; details to be confirmed shortly.